Sunday, November 25, 2012

How to Record Webinars in 7 Easy Steps


One of my business goals has been to host and record a webinar. I know that webinars are a huge factor in reaching more people, but I was afraid I couldn't do it. Also, I didn't know how to do it or even where to begin.

Then I attended a weekend workshop with the Daily Marketing Coach Plus where I was empowered to take the bull by the horns and learn how to record a webinar and then do it!

I found that it wasn't that hard after all. I decided to shorten the learning curve for you so you too can begin hosting webinars yourself and do so on a budget too.

Here are 7 easy steps for how to record webinars:

1. Plan the material you want to present. Remember you want to focus on educating, not selling.

2.Develop your call to action for the end. You must have a result you are after - even if it is as simple as commenting on a blog post. But of course, sales with bonuses attached are more common. And it is important to include a bit of scarcity too.

3. Create a PowerPoint with your material and call to action. Know exactly what you are going to say. Using a script is helpful.

4. Record the PowerPoint and your voice explaining each slide with a screen capture software program. Use a natural voice - like you are talking to someone across the kitchen table. To record the screen and my voice, I use screen-cast-o-matic. You can only record in 15 minute increments with this free program but I just save the video to my computer after each 15 minutes, and then record another one and just take up where I left off. If you stumble or make a mistake while recording, just pause and then start over at the point you stumbled. You can easily edit that out when you edit the video.

5. Edit the video and connect the segments. I use Windows Movie Maker (it's free), but there are other recording and editing software available like Camtasia.

6. Join a webinar platform. AnytimeMeeting is a free platform but I have found Stealth Seminar to be high quality with the ability to replay the webinar multiple times. Stealth Seminar does cost but I feel it is well-worth the investment because of your ability to continue to broadcast your recorded webinars.

7. Schedule and host your first of thousands of webinars to help you get your message out there.

You have an important message to share and webinars are the way to expand your reach.

Now you are empowered to record your first webinar so don't delay.

Simple Problem Solving Steps   How to Begin an Effective Home Business   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。